As your Seller Agent and advocate I will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to similar homes in your area using real time data and sales prices. In turn, I will use this information to formulate and discuss with you the kind of time line you can expect for your sale to take place. You need to feel confident that your realtor has the pulse of the market to determine the best price for your property. The only way to monitor the market's pulse is to actively work with buyers and sellers on a daily basis, as I do.
- Prepare a comprehensive marketing plan for you. This plan will include a complete internet presence. Your property must be exposed to the particular websites that potential buyers are searching as well as national and local print advertising.
- Assist in creating a "task list" that will note the things that you can do to make your house look its best. You want top dollar for your property, and sometimes there are some inexpensive things you can do to get your asking price! I also use a professional photographer to photograph your home to use in all marketing pieces.
- I pride myself on quick and diligent follow up. Many leads will develop during your listing period. I am very well organized and have a follow up system in place to continually engage a potential buyer with the most current and pertinent information about your property.
- Once a buyer has been procured, and an offer submitted, as a certified negotiation specialist I will negotiate the highest and best price for you. Remember there are many things to consider in addition to the purchase price, such as the amount of earnest money, closing date, type and time of contingencies, closing costs, buyer qualification etc. With my experience I will help you understand the intricacies of a purchase contract and put together a thoughtful and comprehensive response.
- Last but not least, I will get you to a successful closing. Road blocks to a closing can come in many ways, for example, title issues, property boundary issues, inspection items, appraisal amounts, and loan approvals just to name a few. My depth of experience and network of professionals will help move the transaction forward. I understand that your real estate holdings are often one of your largest investments and need to be treated with attention and professionalism.
For Testimonials from my clients, please visit my Client Testimonials page.
To assist you from start to finish in selling your home, contact Harper Lee Collins:
Harper Lee Collins
765 Route One
Yarmouth, Maine 04096
Business Line: 207.846.4300
Direct Line: 207.846.4300 x147